Register On Ebay Website:
To start selling on eBay, you will need to open your seller account with eBay. Simply click on the "Register" above or beneath as shown below to begin. You will need a credit or debit card for verification purposes, you will need to decide on how to pay up your listing fees, then follow the instructions accordingly..
Research & Preparations
- Browse which categories your competitors use for items similar to yours.
- Select the category you've used previously.
- Choose a category as you list your item.
Listing your items on ebay
Click the sell tab at the top of ebay's website.
Whilst you're on the sell page, click the start selling button
After signing in you will now be in the sell your item form
- you assist buyers find your listing easily with a clear, complete and descriptive title that best describes item listed. This may also include the brand, name, size etc. Do also add subtitles that best describes your items and enable search engines understand your listings.
- By adding additional item details, it enables buyers find your items and reveals the present condition or true state of the item.
- If you are new to selling on eBay and want to make money on eBay, there are a few things you should learn before listing any items for sale. You will want to analyze eBay market research.
What to sell on ebay and where to get it
How to make money on eBay
How to sell stuff on ebay